FD-6B/850 (S) are applied for weaving into tubular fabric from flat yarn spindles. It is suitable to produce variety of fabric sizs for packaging application like fertilizer, animal feed, seed, chemical, cement etc.
- Available working width 350~850 mm which is ideal for standard woven sack size.
- The cloth width can be determined simply by changing the gauge ring and adjusting the round holder & cloth spreading system.
- Warp In-Feed System includes Load Cell and Motor regulates the warp tension on inlet roller to maintain uniform tension.
- Weft Breaking Detection Sensor monitors the continuous weft tape supply.
- The machine is designed with warp tension regulation system to allow even warp insertion.
- The mass of the moving parts has been reduced to a minimum to ensure high output capacity as well as long working life and reduced spare parts consumption.
- Sensor detection device on machine can stop machine automatically for weft broken and no-weft fault. The result is the production of beautiful and even fabric.
- Machine controller is applied for setting and adjusting of various machine parameter. Such as cumulative production, machine speed, shift selction-A,B,C & D, weft density, efficience, warp tension, roll length for changing of fabic roll…etc.
- Consisting of Inch Button, Stop Button, Start Button, which are easily accessible to the operating personneal from every point around the machine.
- The desired weft density can be programmed and fed in the machine controller, which controls ultimately speed of take-up rollers.
|No. of Shuttle||6 Shuttles|
|Layflat Width||350~850 mm|
|Mesh Control||Servo Control|
|Shuttle Speed||130~150 RPM|
|No. of Warp||720 pcs|
- Main Inverter: 1 set
- Auto. Tension Controller: 1 set
- Weft Finished Detecting Sensor: 1 set
- Weft Breaking Detecting Sensor: 1 set
- Warp In-Feeding System: 1 set
- Operation Touch Panel: 1 set
- Servo Motor and Servo Driver: 1 set
Middle Cutting Device + Bigger Rewinder